mr lucky

fishsniffer

i would like to congratulate andy (2unreel)on winning pretty much everything at the salmon seminar saturday...i am owed at least 3 trips on his boat and 3 trips on his dads boat.....i won a shirt that dont fit,a knife i already have,a gift card to where i dont shop and a hat i gave to andys dad..but im not bitter

i would like to congratulate andy (2unreel)on winning pretty much everything at the salmon seminar saturday...i am owed at least 3 trips on his boat and 3 trips on his dads boat.....i won a shirt that dont fit,a knife i already have,a gift card to where i dont shop and a hat i gave to andys dad..but im not bitter

Don, you used up all your winnings last year in the wmfl tourneys.;)

I would like to thank the Muskegon Charter Boat Association for putting this wonderful seminar on. This is the second time I have been to this and it is a great way to pass along great information to the new and the seasoned anglers. All off the speakers and sponsers put on a great seminar. I would also like to thank Don(fishsniffer) for helping my dad and I carry all the great raffle prizes to the car!

win01_thumb.jpg