Charts Online

Boltman

I know there's a link to charts at the top of the home page, but doesn anyone know where you can look at charts online without having to buy them, I'm trying to plan a trip over the 2 week vacation around the 4th of July...?

Let me know.

Robert

Edited by Boltman
spelling it's always spelling.....

Actaully i was looking for a Topo of Grand Traverse Bay, I'm looking for where "Mr King Salmon" could be hinding,in the drop offs and cliffs or even valley in the Bay, they're there I know it... I'll find him or Her...Getting a lil excited here.

The GPSs with the maps are nice. I'll break down and buy one if my old LMS-350 Lowrance ever dies. It's about 15 yo.:) I kind of like old things also. I got my boat with it on it, and I'm just curious to see how long it will last. I have the old style antenna module up on the hardtop, and it has never lost signal as long as I have had it.:) Charts are nice to plan with.

Well I have a C-80 Chartplotter on board the boat, but it's a little cold out right now to sit on it and play, plus it's at a Fair grounds where I store it so it's about a 10 mile drive there. Yes they are so Nice to have onbloard the boat, I cannot zero in on the bottom though, but I am planning on getting a Fish Finder hooked up to it, so I can at least see if the Kings are down there, under the boat....Someday.........its' expensive.