Digitizing.

Here's the wife's first attempt at Digitizing (that is programing) an embroidery design into her sewing machine computer. She has a million designs and has sewn all my Charter Boat designs and text on my shirts and jackets, but has never tried digitizing anything. I offered one of my T-shirts as the guinea pig. There is 4 mistakes according to her in this unigue custom design that I want to incorporate into another charter logo. I could only spot one myself, but she wasn't happy with the results. So the design goes back under the knife for more modifications tonight. This Hot-N-Tot is 11 inches long and 3 inches wide. :eek::eek::D

IM001820.sized.jpg

Pretty cool Dan what method is she using to digitize ? I helped a couple customers set these systems up years ago when I had my computer repair business. If I remember correctly the one lady was using Coral Draw and Auto Cad as she could import easier into Coral and then export it to Auto Cad to transfer it to the machine. That was a over 10 years ago.

Jim.

You might as well be talking in a foreign language to me about digitizing or how it's done. It's kinda like fly fishing for carp to me. I haven't got even the slightest ambition to learn how to do it, but I know if I ever do, somebody out there can teach me. :no::P:D

According to her, each higher priced machine now comes with a program of it's own to turn designs into stitching programs. At the prices she paid for her machines, they should give foot massages while you wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...