Dear Santa

GLF

I have been a good boy all year. :D I only have a few things on my Christmas list this year. :rolleyes:

I would like a

Radar Arch

Radar Unit

Autopilot

and

a

38' Rampage :D

I know its not alot.......Let me know if I should pick up a bigger tree so everything will fit under it. :lol:

Mike

You have good taste! We docked my BIL's 196 Starcraft fishmaster in Frankfort next to a Rampage 38. It dwarfed the starcraft, and it was disgusting how sweet that boat was.

Mike (GLF), You are getting a couple of lumps of coal.:) Tell ya what bro, I'll give ya another ride on the Priority1.

Well I got asked what I wanted, and a couple of things I asked for was a 09 DNR Launch sticker, and a LED cap light that takes the AAA batteries. Even with the boat lights on those small counters on the Cannon Riggers can be tough to read, especially the starboard out-and-down, that has the counter on the back side. If you know anything about me, you probably know I prefer the K.I.S.S. approach to most everything I do. I do need a few repair items for the Priority1, but those are things that I can't expect someone to buy, and have a half a chance at getting it right.:) If I'm real good, maybe I can spend as much time on the water as I did this past Summer. 08 was our best year, with 07 a very close second, and I hope 09 is a good one also. Maybe Santa can straighten up our economy. I'm afraid Christmas is going to be pretty lean in many households. If you can, help someone who needs it. In the true spirit of Christmas, helping someone else will bring rewards beyond your dreams.:)