SUNRISE5_28_06.jpg

LOCATION15_28_061.jpg

LOCATION5_28_061.jpg

SCREEN5_28_06.jpg

OrngDotFrogJPG.jpg

COHO5_28_06.jpg

Or in words:

Saturday: got Blanked.

Sunday: Launched solo on the Genesee River at sunrise. Beautiful morning. Scooted, what I thought was, straight out & set up in 80 FOW & worked a little deeper. Couldn’t really tell if I was off Russell –off Durand so we’ll call it off Rochester. Ripple type East wind. Surface temp low-mid 50s.Screen around 90FOW was packed with fish so worked it for about 4 hrs with 1 rigger & one flatline. Very frustrating as nothing would fire. Decided to doctor up a frog with some orange dots. Didn’t work so I went a little deeper. Finally got something at 34.74/17.74 or (104FOW). A Coho, at 23 down, 60 ft back on my doctored frog. :D

Tomorrow, I’m going to enjoy my 1st sunburn of the year.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Tom,

Thanks for the report. Fishing solo is tough to do. There is nothing more frustrating then having a fish finder full of fish and not being able to pursade any of them to take a bait. I notice on your fish finder that it shows .6mph. Were you in neutral when you took the picture, or are you trolling that slow? Are you allowed to add a slider to your line in New York?

GLF - Going with a pretty good surface current. Sub-T had it at 2 1/4, gps a little higher. Yes, sliders & cheaters are allowed. Cheaters normally a must with sceen like that.

Tom B.

(LongLine)