PM Week Day Division Muskegon

GLF

I am kicking around the idea of starting a pm weekday division for the new tournament trail in Muskegon. These would be evening tournaments from 4 or 5 - 9pm. There would be 5 qualifying events. The top 30% of the teams from this division along with a wildcard team will qualify for the classic.

Would anyone be interested in fishing a pm weekday division out of Muskegon?

I would suggest staying out till 10pm or 9:30 so you could get the sundown bite my expereince is that has allways been my best bite. Last year in Jul and Aug we slayed em from 8:30 to 10 every time out. Even though I have to get up early still prefer to get the best bite out there. Also would be nice to run it from west end of lake and save the long run across the lake. I work till 5 in GR so most days don't get the boat launched till 6:30 or 7 so a 9pm cutoff don't leave a lot of time to fish.

Tight Lines

Jim

• 8 months later...

We should try a night or 2 this year and see what happens maybe just a big fish only event so scoring would be easy and we could see how it would sched out. I would like to fish till sundown at least but I know trying to weigh in at 10 pm or later would be hard an a lot of guys who need to get up in the morning esp those with longer drives home. Might have to be just a home court group because having to get home from work and get to the boat launch means a 6:30 pm leave time for me most nights and having to pull lines at 8:30 or so to make a early weigh in would not be worth fishing for me. I fish a lot of evenings and seldom get in much before 11 pm.