Out tonight started out in 90FOW south by the nets trolled NW to around 120 then headed west. Lost first fish in 100ft on a Yogart fly 150bk on dipsey was gone when I got the rod out of the holder bummer. My nephew got a nice Laker in 140ft 95 dn on a rigger no skunk then my brother lost one on the dipsey making him 0 for 8 on my boat this year. While reseting the dipsey the other one went off and I got a nice Steelie on a Yogart mirage fly 160 bk. We turned back in around 190 ft dipsey went off and got what I thought was another Steelie on a Yogart Blue Kiwi Finger Punch fly when we got in and checked it was a Atlantic Salmon my first in years. Next we got another rigger hit which my wife grabbed and pulled in a decent Laker. While she was working on that the other rigger goes and my brother reeled in another Laker and got it all the way to the boat his first fish in my new boat only took him 4 trips to not lose his fish. We ended the night 5 for 7 not to bad gonna go back out Sun night for final trip of the year before we winterize. Heres a pic of the fish.

Tight Lines

Jim

sep27.jpg