saugatuck 8/29 pm and 8/30 am

well last nite it was a little slow on the dog , we left the dock around 5 and set up in 90 fow and went s.w. to 155

with a spread of 4 riggers 2 divers a 12 and 15 coler core and a 300 copper

and ended the nite around 9 only going 5 for 6 ,all kings, and most of them only being 5 to 6 lb grillers

and the only thing that would work was a 10" white glow spin dr. and pickled sunshine fly down 80 on a rigger and a happy meal moonshine down 60 on a out and down

this morning was i little better, me and my buddy crhis met plumcrazy and adam at the ramp around 6 and went out to 70 and n.w. trolled out to 135 , we set up a 12 rod spread of 4 riggers , 4 divers "2 wire 2 mono", 2 12 colers ,1 15 and a 300 copper

and as the last rod went in the water the fist one poped

we ended the morning going 13 for 16, 10 kings mostly 12 to 15 lbs ,2 lakers and a nice steal head

some of the things that worked this morning where as follows

green mylar silver hord on a 12 coler "HOT "

green glow lymans plug on a 12 coler

muontain dew spinny and matching fly an a mono diver out 300 on 3

white slick spin. dr and pickled sunshine fly out 225 on wire diver on 1

blue mylar silver hord on a 15 coler

blue bubble paddle with siggs rigs blue green glow fly120 dow on a rigger

and a happy meal moonshuine down 65 on a rigger

thanks for comeing along this morning phil and adam , it alway a pleaser fishing with the 2 of you, and ile see ya next weekend in muskegon:D

GJ Terry and crew. What's that saying???? "Every DOG has it's day". It sure seems like you are having one heck of a season. It must be that long rest you gave the dog last year, after she came up lame. She came out of the gate stronger than ever.:lol: Gotta love those old Islanders.:)