Well couldn't hardly find coldwater anywhere today so we headed to the old standby coast guard dock. I had my buddy mike and his two young sons with me. Fuel was getting low, It was starting to get late and I was worried that stinky striped fellow was going to rear it's ugly head...Just then the downrigger went off and one of the boys brought in a real nice eater...Soon after the other downrigger went off peeling line. Mike and his older boy fought it for awhile before handing it off. 30 minutes and one heck of a fight later we landed fish #2. Shortly after that the deep dipsy goes off and another 30 minute fight with a frisky king. Great day 3/3 and some first timers got to fight some great fish. pm for more info.

Mikedrewbrice.jpg

3fishspread.jpg

The big one was a blast it went fast and furious out of the gate. I was a little worried when I noticed the spool getting low... There were only 4 other boats out where we were and he was so far back that I was positive one was going to break him off. He surfaced quite a few times. I couldn't gain foot one for at least fifteen minutes. What a blast. He hit off the stacker.