Great day fishing out of Whitehall 8-2-08.

Had great day on the water even if the cooler was not as full as it could have been. I took Three first timers out and thier ages were 14, 12, and 11. They went 1 for 8, but they are NOW hooked for life:grin:. We had fish on right away and for the first hour it was as busy as I have been alll year. Set up in 50 fow and went out to 90 fow. Here is the run down on the events.

1) Blu/Glow Fly & Blue SD 150 back - Lost

2) Moonshine night crawler 40down - Lost

3) Mirage Fly & NBK Flasher 135 - Lost

4) Moonshine night crawler 40 down - Lost

5) Wonder Bread J-Plug on 6 Color - 9lb Steelhead

6) Blu/Glow Fly & Blue SD 150 back - Lost

7) Bloody Nose fly / White Pro-Troll - Lost

8) Stinger Freaky Veggie 55 down - Lost

Would have stayed out longer but I was a little under the weather, but i did feel a lot better to see the smile on their faces when they were fighting the fish. The Statement of the day was " How do You put the BOBBERS on the line" :D

Your going to heaven my friend, i was out last weekend with a boat load of rookies and you seam to be allot less stressed than i was,only difference was that my rooks were not kids,good job, the thing that i have come to realize is that the next time they go out they will be a little bit less rooky

The Statement of the day was " How do You put the BOBBERS on the line" :D

Wooot! I got a smile from ear to ear after reading that. :D Great job on the fishing. Next time your rooks will boat more fish.