Fished out of Linwood today. Water was a bit dingy compared to what its been. Lots of stringy weeds to foul up your lures down below as well as massive weed mats floating on the surface. They varied in size from just a couple feet in diameter to som that were 4'X12'....It was like an obstical course.:lol:

...Anyhoo, the fishing started out slow, i think because of yesterdays blow. Caught a few here and there. By noon it was dead flat and i had 8 fish...I couldnt believe it. I havent had to work that hard in a long time...it was actually fishing again.:lol: The water continued to clear up and the wind switched to the SW. I moved to a deep break and set up. The wind was perfect for this break. It wasnt long and we found a pod of suspended fish around the 15-18' mark with bait as well as a few on bottom. So we spread things out a bit and ran 4 boards high with 1 oz inlines 25-35' back and ran 2 bb off the corners. It wasnt long and things started poppin. In no time we boated 17 fish. We brought in our limit and sent the rest on their merry way.

Early on when the water was dirty the fish seemed to want a flasher in front of the harness with a #2 inidana or colorado blade. As the day wore on and the sediment settled, the fish seemed to go better on plain harnesses behind in lines. We also had a shift in the productive colors. It switched from the Chart/organes to Red. We ran flourescent red beads with either a silver macks smile blade, or metallic pink tommy harris spider blades in #5 colorados, although i did take a few in this time period on the flasher rigs.

Fished in 21-24 fow. Speed around 0.8-1.0 today was best.

Good luck out there.;)

Thank you gents.;)

Dad and I are heading out in the morning, ill try and remember the camera, and if i do, ill try and remember to use it.:lol: We've had some great fishing again this year and havent snapped but a few photos. Been really lax about that this year for some reason....too bad.:(