Gas Rip Offs

I was just conversing with my neighbor. He was telling me he bought some gas up the road at a Sunoco station and paid for 5.2 gallons of gas and only pumped about 4 and some change into his 5 gallon gas can. There is a mark on the tank where 5 gallons is and it was nearly 2" below the mark. Some people. :angry2: Times are tough enough, now what, you have to 2nd guess everything. :mad:

He told me he filed a complaint, the police directed him to the department of agriculture. Told him to keep me posted as I am very interested in the outcome of this

Just a thought is it a plastic gas can mine sat in garage for quite a while sealed with gas in it and swelled up now it holds nearly 6 gallons. Thought I was getting ripped off last year so measured the contents and had to remark the can cause it had grown I now check all my cans but espeacially the one I mix 2 stroke gas in.

Just a thought is it a plastic gas can mine sat in garage for quite a while sealed with gas in it and swelled up now it holds nearly 6 gallons. Thought I was getting ripped off last year so measured the contents and had to remark the can cause it had grown I now check all my cans but espeacially the one I mix 2 stroke gas in.

Good point! I think my 5 gallon can holds more than 5 gallons now also.