We had a blow day on Saturday and a small engine malfunction so we did not make it out on Saturday. Sunday dawned a beautiful day, flat seas and us looking for a brown for the board. I set up a 4 rod set with 2 on the board, one off the other side and 1 on a rigger with a fruit basket Stinger set 7' down. I was hoping for dirty water after the previous day's blow but it had cleared over night. We hit the mouth of a creekjust west of Wilson and the rigger fired. It felt a little heavy so hopes were high. It turned out to be a 8.86 lb brown, nice looking fish, after the pic it was released. Set up again and had a Smithwick fire off the board that ended up being a bass. One more pass and nothing so we headed deep after hearing from Nick(True Grit) that they were going pretty good. The same program from day one with the Howitzer rig keeping my cousin busy and the stinger slider doing it's job on the smaller kings and Cohos. The Kovorkian spook took a nice 18lb king down 69' again. We ended the day 11 for 14 with the last fish being and nice 18 lb king and the NK Orange crush slider. Another great day out in Wilson, more reports to follow later.

A few pics : The brown:

100_0671.jpg

Anice king that ended up in the box since it was my cousin's first king in the sping:

100_0672.jpg

And the final take home for the day, we released alot of fish to fight another day:

100_0673.jpg

More to follow.

Rich