Well, the season is in full swing, the fishing is great but the weather has not been to cooperative the past few weeks. We are still seeing some nice cohos, big rainbows and a larger 4 year class of fish than has been seen in a while. We have gotten fish that have topped the scaled in the upper teens and that is good for this time of year. CPT Allen says they are the biggest he has seen in a while. Once the weather pattern settles it should be a blood bath so come on up and check out Kewaunee!!

Lead core and dipseys have been working well for us, pump handles have been working for others but is not my favorite venue right now. I am all about max dipsey presentation and at least one SWR on the riggers with lead core on the boards. Our hot stuff, well, we have a tournament coming up but I can tell you the hot stuff is all Lake Ontario and some of the old with a Two Rivers twist to it.

If you are saying to yourself I have not seen this guy before you are right, I just moved from NY and fishing Lake Ontario. I have fished the great lakes all my life and originally started charter fishing out of Two Rivers, WI with CPT Allen’s son Tom, so I guess I have come full circle now. I have seen the changes in techniques and tactics. I would encourage everyone to check out the east coast sites and keep an open mind. I have not been impressed with the reporting across the board on glangler so I encourage you to hopp on an post a report. I will get as many as I can on here, unfortunately, around tournament time we have to be a little tight lipped, the guys are competitive up here to say the least but all good guys!!!!

Last but not least, we will be posting pictures when one of the two of use remembers to bring a camera, we really botched the last tow trips in that department:angry2: