E-Chips?

With the flood of flashers, spoons, flies and other lures adding E-chips on them this year what do the fishermen think? The chip does emit a electrical pulse, but is it enough to draw fish in? By shaking the chip it makes a loud rattle could the sound be causing the attraction? I did see a increase of fish on the finned E-chip flashers but that could be due to the roll of the flasher.

So, what are some other thoughts on the chips?

Initially, I was not a believer of the e-chip. But, it didn't take long for me to become a believer! The Pro-Troll ProChip flasher is an excellent flasher with the e-chip. I have taken the e-chip out of the ProChip 8 flasher, in various different colors, and the flashers with the e-chip did work better, but of course, they both still caught fish. I tried this off and on throughout the season last year. I know there any many doubters and nonbelievers, but if you think about it and read the data and information supporting them, it does make sense! What have others found?

i used the e-chip on spoons the last few years and was not sure about them until last year i had a spoon on one conner that i did not change all year it was the first to go every day and would go all day and i tried the same spoon on the other conner with out the e-chip hook on it and it did not work as well