Very Lucky!

JWheeler

I am a very lucky person!!! This last Friday my wife was involved in a terrible accident on her way to work. So many thoughts have entered my head, like, if this, or if that, and the answer seems to be the same. She could have died. Someone was looking out for her!! Her and a policeman were struck by another vehicle and sent flying from southbound lanes to northbound lanes. She went to the hospital to the trauma ward and was treated immediately. 20 stitches in her head and a small bruise on her brain, and we are damn lucky that is all that happened. I never thought something like this could happen to us, that is nieve way of thinking, there are no guarrentees in life. So I feel lucky today to have her home, I feel lucky that I am not a single parent, and that my daughter will continue to have her mother. If I have learned anything out of this accident, it is that I will never leave the house without letting her know I love her. Give those close to you and extra squeeze and let them know you love them, because you just never know what can happen.