Tax Deduction?

GLF

Who is looking for a tax deduction? I found this to be an interesting deduction, while reading a story on audits on msn.com.

Busting the IRS

Just because a deduction is outrageous doesn't mean it's automatically disallowed.

In 1988, Cynthia Hess, a Green Bay, Wis., stripper known as "Chesty Love," claimed a $2,088 deduction for implants that enlarged her bust size. The IRS turned down her claim.

In 1994, however, Special Trial Judge Joan Seitz Pate ruled that the result of the implants increased Hess' income and allowed the deduction.

Busting the IRS sure is a catchy title. LMAO I think the rule the IRS was trying to use against her was the inflation of assets rule.

I had an encounter with them right after a business start up. Their auditors are paid to be Pr**ks. I had a ton of expenses, including a new van. I took delivery on the van the 28th of Dec, and my timing alone seemed to irritate him. My wife took it all very personal. I laughed at the SOB, took my wife out for a VN lunch, and added that to my deductions for the following tax year.:)