Set lines at 9am and fished until 3pm. 3/3, 2 of them nice lakers 10 and 15lbs. that went back. The lone fish in the box was a nice coho about 5 lbs. that came home and promptly got consumed. The coho came on a blue bubble ss spoon down 8 on a rigger over 20fow a tad north of the piers while still setting lines. Couldn't get anything else to go and moved to 50-60 fow where we picked up the 2 lakers. 1 came on the same blue bubble spoon down 40, the other came on michael jackson ss spoon down 50 on the rigger. Lake was flat and it was a beatiful day out there after a couple brief showers first thing. Never marked many fish and the ones I did were small marks in the 50-60 fow range from 10 to 50 foot down. Trolled out to 90 fow and didn't see anything past 65 fow on the fishfinder.

I talked to you at the Mobil station in Otsego a week or so ago. Did get a card from you. I've been doing well at St Joe and am probably going back there Monday AM. Although I haven't seem any posted reports for any hot action anywhere from Sunday.

Boat is Tiki 111 if any one is out. Usually monitor channel 11 or 68 while at St. Joe.

Tight Lines!