Nitro Spoons

I purchased a Few Nitro Stinger Spoons and I was wondering what would be the best way too charge them. I have a tannng bed and I held it in there few a few seconds and took it out and it glowed awesome. The only problem is that I can't take that with me and the glow stayed but not for a very long time. Would it last longer if I were to charge it more. I have used flash lights mostly to charge them and the Blue Moon spoon caught me a salmon, but I was just wondering if I could get some other peoples opinions on 1. Whats the best way too charge them and 2. Will the spoon keep the glow longer if it's charged longer. I'd really appreciate a few replies before the weekend. Thanks a lot and good luck to everyone.

Hey there MM;

This is what I've found. Lures reach a point of saturation and charging longer has no effect. At least non that I could see during use.

I use a camera flash. Hit it once or twice and set out. You can also use a portable black light, which I think works better. Use a white towel or sheet as a background. This will maximize the light hitting the lures during charging.

These mentioned devices have a broader spectrum of light than a regular flashlight and more brightness.

Good luck.

I hit my Nitro's with a 1 million candle power spot light on the water before I send them down.

I spent the night on the boat Wednesday night. I hit the Nitro's for about 20 seconds with the spot light before I went to bed. They were still glowing at 4am.

With any glow bait, the super glow only last a short time. The super glow will fade to a duller glow. The duller glow, that last a long time.