Dreamweaver Challenge 2007 Lure's Are In

caznik

2007 Dreamweaver Lure's

Ok Dreamweaver Teams,

Your lure's are in and I have them ready to go. Shane from Dreamweaver had picked them out for me and lets see how we all can do with them this year. I know every year has been really good with what ever color's Shane has allways picked out for us. Now everyone has the same colors as everyone and thats what makes this a fair challenge. Now in your lure package kit you will have all the rules for the tournament and the rules on the downrigger on how we are going to get rid of it. NOW there is a number on your paper with your rules on it. You must bring in your paper with your rules to the weigh in so I have proff that what your number is. I will have poker chips with numbers on them and I will draw a poker chip with a number. If your number comes up you will win the downrigger. So do not loose that paper with that number on it because you will need it. If you loose that paper with your number you will not be able to have a chance to win the downrigger. Just want to say good luck to everyone and hope you all will have a great time.

Caznik

DSCF3202.JPG

Dreamweaver Lure's For 2007

DSCF3203.JPG

1st Place will win 4 hats and 4 T-shirts that Dreamweaver had made up for the tournament this year.

DSCF3204.JPG

1st Place team will also get this really nice spin doctor holder and Dreamweaver lures and spin doctors that Shane has donated for the tournament.

Now I will be staying the night at Fishermens landing at Muskegon in the tent area. If you like to pick up your lures the day before and pay your entry fee that will be fine with me. Please call my cell phone number at 1-269-908-0286 to make arangements on picking up your lures or check with the office at Fishermans landing to see how to find me.

See ya all soon,

Rich