Although not new to big lake fishing and not new to this board I figured it was time that I said Hello...A little friendly email reminded me to do so....As of last nite I guess I am currently boatless (well sort of) :( . A guy came along and made an offer I couldn't refuse...I used to own a 23' Carver now I own a 32' Trojan. The boat needs some serious cleaning, updating of the interior and to be rigged with my gear so it is unlikely it will see the water this year, although possible. I live on the west coast and fish as much as possible but this has been a busy year with the children and grandchildren. My wife and I have 6 children from 14 to 27 and 3 grandchildren from 3 months to 5 years old. We have a new granddaughter due anyday so I guess a bigger boat is going to be handy... I need room for 2 bassinettes :grin: That will give us 2 of each. They all like to ride on the boat and fish and that is all good. I have been many places and seen and done many things but one of the greatest moments of my life has been my granddaughter tugging on my pants leg and saying. " Papa will you take us fishing?" Those of you that have been there know what I am talking about. Those of you that haven't, have a great moment to look forward to...As for the rest of the year, if your headed to Ludington and need a rider or maybe a little inside info :cool: , give a yell as I am sure I'll be jonesin bad :grin:

LMF :wave:

Wow! What a GREAT introduction! Its a good thing you have the bigger boat with all of the children and grand children.

We look foreward to seeing you around!

Hey LMF....My father use to charter out of Manistee in the late 80's. He had a 32' Trojan. I do not remember what year the boat was. The name of the boat was Glory Daze. Ended up getting a divorce, and had to sell the boat.