Its your last chance(Salmon Flies)

caznik

Hello Member's,

My plans are to help out any member that like to learn how to make some salmon flies. I am not for sure of the date yet but it will be on some Friday night. What I need to know is how many member's will be intrested in coming over to Hastings at my place to learn how to. What I will do is get a starter kit for each member for whatever fee I can get for you. I like to get four tinsel colors, beads, hard tubing, and fly tying bobins for anyone that needs one. But before I can get a price I really need to know how many members are interested into coming over to learn how to. I think it will be no more than 20-30 dollars per member for the kits, but will work on the cost as soon as I find out how many are interested. I am not making any profite on this but just like to help out members on the site how to make there own flies. I will also like to have a pot luck over here to, so there will be food for you hungry students. I will make the sloppy joes and would like who ever like to join us to bring a dish to pass to with your own beverage. So let me know very soon so I can plan on this right away. Looking at my calendar I will try and do this on May 4th at 6pm.

Hurry and let me know,

Rich