Short report: went 3 for 4.
Setup in 120fow south of pier heads hdg NW.
10:10 got coho on or/gr/yl uv spoon on 280' copper in 185fow.
12:09 had fish on slider yellow spoon with red dots, that broke slider line, action jumping around was probably steelie. Main line rigger was down 65'.
12:50 131fow trolling east same yellow spoon on 10 colors 8 lb king with fin clipped.
1:20 121fow trolling east, coho on same spoon on 280' copper

Had rigger down 65' that released with no one home.

Had meat out, flashers n flies no hits; all hits on spoons.

Want to thank John Burgess for his report yesterday about yellow spoon above, Fishin Hole for recommendations on uv spoon that caught two and Crew on Meals from Reels, Tyler Kleva and his granpa n crew for all their reports on the radio throughout the day. Dad, Chris, aka Klev6, had to work.

0-1s all day! Beautiful day on Lac Mich.
"Hockey Puck" ON THE REEL WOMAN Agnello
  • Like 2

Martin:

Dredge was not problem for us;

1 is on south side of channel just west of beach and other is on south side of pier SW of pier.

I had just switched one of my reels from 225' copper to 10 colors of lead and within a few minutes got that nice king on it.

Brought boat home from being stored on trailer at Pier 1000. I moss being able to putz with it.Last night n this am putting rest of lead on reels n rods.

Thought I would be different n made 4 1/2 n 5 1/2 along with a 2, 8, n 10 colors. Even though I have copper both have their advantages; 2 fish were on copper, 1 on the lead and 2 hits on rigger spoons. No hits on dipseys.

Will do SHaven next week n Erie out of Monroe for eyes week after.