S-2 Yachts Tour

GLF

Would you like to go on a tour of S-2 yachts?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to go on a tour of S-2 yachts?

• Yes
    • No

I spoke with Tiara Yachts today. They do offer tours. It is a 1 1/2 - 2 hour tour. The tour would have to be done during the week. Tour times are from 10am - 12pm or 1pm - 3pm.

I would like to have a group of at least 20 people(wives, kids, or friends), and they can handle groups to 40. If more would like to go, they will do multiple groups. I have to set up a date 2 - 3 weeks prior to the tour.

Sorry Levi...The only one who gets anything for free is the one who sets up the tour. They get a free 32' Tiara open :D I am not sure if they give out things for free or not. Maybe a brochure.

I can not guarantee which day of the week it will happen on. Fridays are out. I can suggest a day of the week to them. Whether or not they can schedule on that day is another story.

If everyone wants, we could all meet for breakfast @ 8am - 8:30am and then do a 10am tour.

Reply to this thread if you would like to participate and how many you would like to bring with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse my error on this. I had the poll close after 10 days by mistake. I opened it up again. Reply to this thread if you are interested on going on the tour.