Wed 8-5-2015 Walleye 4 man ticket

It was my pleasure to fish with Bob S, Karl M, and Joe S, on the beautiful Saginaw Bay. Two of my friends are GM shift workers and we were done in plenty of time for them to filet their fish and get on the time clock. Glow chartreuse on 3oz BB off the two down rods accounted for about 1/2 our fish. Hammered copper, and antifreeze on the 10 Offshore boards did well also. The guys that were with me were very capable of doing anything necessary to get it done. We also caught a feisty small mouth that was quickly released. We were fishing in 3 foot rollers for awhile. At first the fish were lethargic and we had to slow to 1.4 to 1.5 MPH to get the fish to hit. Later I was running about 1.7-1.9 and that kept the trash off and the walleye were cooperating. I forgot to mention that last trip we got some lip bling on a 21-1/2" walleye. I saw Hog Eye Chaser and was in contact with him. We never had to measure any fish and we didn't have any throw backs. Gotta Love what we have in our backyards. :)