Mon 7/27, Tue 7/28 Saginaw Bay Walleye.

Mon, I had good friends Skip S, Joe S, and Chuck A, join me on a recon trip. I set down on about 6 spots over a 5 mile area. We set up and picked up 11 nice walleye before calling it a day. Joe had to get on GMs clock. 2oz BB of the boards and 3oz on our down rods. The down rods did more than their share. Chartreuse Glow, Antifreeze, Hammered Nickel, and Hammered Cooper, were the best colors in that order. Speed was 1.7 to 2+ mph.:)

Tue, I fished with Joe S, Tom D, and Mike T. We gained some knowledge from the previous trip and set down and stated catching fish. We had seven in the box the first pass and then the bite slowed a touch. We continued to ice some eyes at a reasonable pace. Same setups and colors as mentioned above. Both trips we had a nice mix of decent size fish. Our largest being about 24" with a quite a few in the 20" range. Down rods with glow Chartreuse did more than their share of damage. The fish were just aggressive enough to hit the spinner rigs @ 1.8-2+ MPH. When we pulled lines the surface temps made it to 80 degrees.:)

"But wait there's more." While going to get the truck and trailer to pull Priority1 out I met Capt. Mark from "Reel Fishing". It's always good to put a face with a name. Mark seems to be a REEL nice person.:)