Mary C II

monkeypuke

Hi all,

nice looking boats guys! I figured I better show my boat off too. I can't wait to hit the water. She's a Baha Cruisers 280 weekender, rigged with big jon electric mast and two electric captains pack downriggers. I still use the lawrance 350A, gps, fishhawk temp & speed, bertram auto pilot, windlas, 6 Aurora Lites Tackle Rod Holders on each side. It's been a great boat..I fish Lake Erie Central Basin with dipsys, wire, leadcore, and riggers out of Ashtabula, Ohio.

maryc1.jpg

maryc2.jpg

maryc3.jpg

Capt. Ray :D

I can run 2 lines per man onboard, so if I run a 6 pack and first mate I can legally run 16 lines. We have a 2 rod limit in ohio. The most fish on has been 4 at once. Walleye are usually in schools, so if i mark a good school it's not uncommon to get several hookups. I'm a stinger spoon freak, it's the only spoon you'll find onboard the mary c ii. The colors may vary but the spoon catches fish. Thanks for the comments!

Capt. Ray

fishpictbanner1.jpg

This is a pict of the biggest walleye the mary c ii landed last year. It's the one on the far right. I told the guy he had a trophy but we still made filets out of it 31.5" & 11.5 lbs.. Caught it 300 yards offshore of eastlake, ohio in 17 feet of water on a jet diver with a stinger scorpion razberry dolphin. Shu you need to troll that shoreline in late may early june, west of the powerplant. Jets or diving baits with a 3 foot leader. :grin:

Capt. Ray