13+ Inch Toughbook GPS Chartplotter.

toughbook_chartplotter_running_noaa_charts.jpg

For Sale Panasonic Toughbook GPS Chartplotter 13.3". Recently updated to Windows 7 pro complete with COA sticker. There is also a COA sticker for Windows XP but XP has been uninstalled. This system has so many features and hot keys. To zoom in you simply press control and Z. Zoom out Control X. With the Control key it's A for automatic, D for dashboard, 1 through 4 for different brightness, T for track, and finally but most important simply hit control and space bar for MOB (man overboard). This system comes with an AC charger, DC charger (boat or car), GPS receiver, Copy of Windows 7 pro DVD, Copy of Drivers. I will continue to run this same system in my boat as I have for years. $400 you pick up with a complete demonstration included, or pay actual postage. The Toughbook is all that the name implies. A commercial used to show a Hummer backing over one. It will take a splash and some bumps. Extra battery pack included. Another feature that I like is coordinates at the upper dashboard is your real position and the ones at the lower are the cursor position. A lot of neat features if you have a large dashboard for this to instal on. Mine is installed on the dash of a 22' Starcraft Islander. Also included is a visor not shown. PM me for more information or phone number.

Of course this can be used as a computer for light use such as checking your email and visiting and posting on this website. WIFI and ethernet connections. All covers are in place and the computer is in overall good condition.

dsc00774.jpg

dsc00772.jpg

dsc00771.jpg

dsc00770.jpg

The first pic in the initial post show a screen shot of the chartplotter maintaining a GPS position in my kitchen. The pic in this post is a camera shot down in my basement with this unit maintaining position. This is zoomed all the way in. When it's zoomed all the way in the depth numbers are readable from the back of the boat several feet away. Zoomed in to the max shows about 2 miles N-S and 2 miles E-W. The system doesn't require or use any signal except the GPS signal to run the plotter. I was just asked this question so I wanted to make it clear. On the boat this has never lost signal and I keep the charger plugged in at all times to maintain max brightness. :)

dsc00775.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This has been sold on another site and is pending payment and pickup Fri.

I have a couple of more people interested in this and I may set up a couple of more. As mentioned I have used this one successfully for years and have another one ready to rock for the upcoming year.:)