First let me say this Holy Crap it's freakin August!!! WTH !!!!

Went 1 for 4 last night north a little bit, was trying new spoons . Happy meal took the prize about an 18 pound king. Lost some equipment again last night had a ring on a ball bearing swivel break... There went 25.00, had a fish bite the mono rigger line I'm assuming because it was a very clean cut no Frey at the end at all, there went another 25.00....... All in all had a wonderful time , I figure it's better to have fished and lost 50.00 buck then have to write another check to the IRS ...... We marked a lot of fish but I think they have frozen jaws cold water everywhere . 50 feet down 41.5 degrees, all our hits came from the top 50 of water when we pulled lines because I was tired ,pissed off and Frozen fish were at top 25 feet of water and not biting . Might go out tonight and stay close to the pier some guy said 75fow was hot for him .

What FOW where you fishing?? As you can see from my post I am sucking bad down here in MUskegon! If I can convince my disapointed kids into an afternoon trip today I will give you a shout on the radio! I have fished fron 27 fow all the way to 170 and cant buy a bite! literally my dad told the kids a story about a guy he fished with on the other side of the lake that when the fishing got slow he would have every one throw their pocket change into the lake in an attempt to buy off the fish gods!!! Man you should have saw my kids they couldnt get into their pockets fast enough!! there was change flying all over still couldnt buy a bite! I will be out most if not all of tomorrow with my son and his friend and father so I will try and get ahold of ya then as well! Good luck sorry I got nothing for yah!!! Humble pie is choking my whole crew apparently with more on the window sill cooling! We'll keep after them see what we can muster for a final day and 1/2 hope the fish gods smile on us atleast one day out of this vaca!!

Good Luck out there!!