Sorry for the late report just got to a computer still dont have phone access to site (been months posted in report on it for android phone still show unaccessable) Went out Friday evening with three guys who have never even been on lake michigan yet alone hooked a fish out of it! Set lines at 6ish in 60ft of water not really expecting much but some time to teach! went to set second diver and first ripped first newbie pulled 12# steelhead DIver set at 80 on 3. sent back out. Set second (on 1.5 90 back) went to place third diver out (other side of the boat 3 out 80) second ripped 18.5 lbs King. 2 fish 2 newbies out of three had fish in 40 min. trolled out to 80 fow lost two 1 steel one nice king (third newbie just couldnt get the hang of it and didnt listen very well!) ended 4-6 all in 70 to 80 fow all divers set 3, 1.5, green sd with blue green fly. Saturday morning went 2-4 with the third newbie loosing 2 again and the other two 1 for 1 same water same flies no rigger bite pulled lines at 10:30 ran down to GH for lunch at Snug Harbor. Ran back up fished same water dropped lines at 72 fow and like the first day first rod ripped 10min in! Nice 10# Steelie. Ended Saturday evening 7 for 9 third newbie final picked up two steel 8-6 lbs but also lost 2 one being a very large king right at the boat caught 2 more KIngs 16lbs and 17lbs. 1 coho 8lbs the rest steelhead. All and all great weekend some folks just wont listen thus loose 6 fish! All fish 70 to 80 all on green sd green/glow all on blue green fly speed range depending on time of day from 2.3 to 3.0 (morning and late evening seem 2.3 to 2.5 best ) early afternoon 2.7 to 3.0 best) all on dipseys In fact no bite on spoons I pulled all lines ran 6 dipseys 3.0 1.5 and off the back .5 all took fish. All other boats where out in 120 and beyond most of the time we where the only boat in 80FOW. Hope this rambling helps you guys out lol!!! Oh btw I have a two strike rule you loose two in a row you hand off and go back in rotation glad I did not sure how many others we would have lost!! Two of the guys took right to it! The third wellll not impressed but hey thats how ya learn! Not sure this guy (friend of a friend is teachable he just wouldn't follow the program! Some would say a loud mouth know it all I'd say ****ty fisherman! but he didnt ruin the trip we had fun they all caught fish with memries for a life time! Thanks for all your help guys who responded to my post for help it definetly helped!!!!!!!!!!! Luv this site!!!:thumb: