Port Sheldon 5/19 Evening

Hit the water with Dad for a couple hours tonight from 7-9pm. Went straight out to 50 FOW, turned south and went 2-4 on kings in the next hour with the two lost fish being due to bad swivels :mad:. Turned back North to troll into port and not a bump. All in all a great quick trip on the water. Here's what worked:

DW Captain's Choice Plug - back 50ft, down 25ft on rigger

Ace Hi Green Lightning Plug - back 50ft, down 25ft on rigger

Flounder Pounder - dipsey on 3 out 85ft

Gold Dbl Orange Crush Stinger - back 100ft on board with 1oz dive bomb

And the catch:

WP_20140519_004.jpg

WP_20140519_006.jpg

Dad is lookin good. When do u guys want to come down to St Joe and go for a ride on the Silverking? What kind of swivels r u using? I have gone to Cabela's coast locks. They have welded rings and are durable. I prefer the black ones. Gave up on the Sampo's and the other split ring swivels, they have cheapened their split rings.

Dad is lookin good. When do u guys want to come down to St Joe and go for a ride on the Silverking? What kind of swivels r u using? I have gone to Cabela's coast locks. They have welded rings and are durable. I prefer the black ones. Gave up on the Sampo's and the other split ring swivels, they have cheapened their split rings.

Sampos Mike, the quality is apparently gone from the last time we used them as you said. Will be replacing all of them, they just can't handle kings anymore.