Mercury 175 hp Optimax Outboard Motor

Selling a 2006, Mercury, 175 hp, Optimax, outboard motor with an extra long, 25 inch shaft. The motor is in excellent condition and was used on a 22' Lund Baron boat for Great Lakes fishing purposes. It will push this boat over 40 mph with four people aboard, and comes out of the hole very quickly too. It runs great, starts instantly, gets excellent fuel economy and is fairly quiet running too. On my boat, it gets up to about seven miles per gallon at cruising speeds which is outstanding. It can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. The motor does not come with a prop.

Asking $5,750

[email protected]

734-475-9146

IMG_8640.JPG

I am looking to buy a motor, I have trophy 190 alumacraft the boat is a 1999 and the motor is 1989 mariner 100 hp, may I ask why you are selling the motor

I am on Mercury's pro-staff and buying new motors just makes sense. I just had the motor put on the computer at Au Gres Marine and it checked out fine. There are no know problems with the motor. It has fewer hours on it than I have been telling people. It has 690.3 hours on it.