Maddie Thelen Benefit Update

Paulywood

I just thought that I would post an update on the benefit we are having for my niece. I don't have a lot to report on her condition, we are waiting for the bone marrow transplant next month. Here are some of the items that we have for the silent auction it starts at 4:00pm, when we start serving dinner, and ends at 7:30 pm.

Silent Auction Items:

Several Travel, Camping & Golf Packages,

MSU Basketball Tickets, Authentic MSU and U of M Football Helmets,

Autographed Drew Neitzel posters, Auto Maintenance Packages, DVD Players, Jewelry, Home Décor items, Beauty/Massage Packages, Leather Executive Chair, Planer Board Mast (Big Jon Sports), Rod and Reel combos (FishDog), 2 man guided turkey hunt(Thunderhead) and much more

The live auction will follow the silent auction and start at 7:30 pm.

Live Auction Items:

Horwood Outpost Canadian Fishing Trip

Hand Crafted Picnic Table

Beautiful Hand-Made Queen Size Quilt

Wheeler Archery T-Rex Compound Bow (Archery Extreme)

Several Fishing Trips( Glen Buehner and Ed Stell, GLF, and Nick Thelen Salmon Fishing, Chuck Matlock 2 day Saginaw Bay Walleye)

2 Custom Made Cedar Chests

Hand Crafted Rocking Animal

Custom Built Two-Person Hunting Blind

2 Separate Halves of Beef Processed to Your Specifications

Be a host for a pheasant hunt to be televised on Extreme Sportsman Television(Archery Extreme)

Beautifully Crafted Sleigh Coffee Table

Custom made Octagon Poker Table w/ Chips

There is also a euchre tournament starting at 1:00 pm. There will be hourly 50/50 drawings and door prizes given away a few times every hour. Some people have contacted me about raffle tickets for the cash drawings, at this time I don't have any. I hope to have more by the end of the week. When I get them I will get back with everyone who is interested. If anyone from the site is able to make it look me up, your first drink is on me! If you have any questions or would like to sign up for the euchre tournament, feel free to contact me. Thanks everyone.

Nick Thelen