Line Counter Reels Okuma MA15DX

These reels were used exclusively for walleye trolling. They are in VG to Excellent condition with little to no boat rash. They have always been stored on rods on a wall rack in my garage or transported a short distance in my boat's rod holders. I still have the boxes they came in with papers and an extra two paddle reel handle for each one. The drags have been backed off when stored over the Winter. The reels have 2 ball bearings. $63 takes all three or $25 each and I'll ship them for the actual postage cost. PM or Email me. frankjastr@hotmail(dot)com

dsc00456a.jpg

I sold 16 of my walleye trolling reels in the last few weeks. All were in VG to excellent condition. I sold some reels here and some elsewhere. These are the last 3 that I'll be selling and will be listing them soon on Craig's List and then eBay. If you are thinking about these better get them soon. These reels were purchased new in 2011. These were never transported on the bottom of a boat. These reels have ball bearings on the spools. Beware!! Some of the newer Okuma MAs do not have bearings. I pack a lot of rods when I fish. TG for the three rod rule.:grin:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...