Question on quality of meat??

Alright, so I've come across something interesting. I took my boss and his sons out fishing last Friday evening, went 2 for 4. One 2 lb king and one 20 lb king. Both were clean, silver, fresh fish. My boss said today that he grilled them Saturday for lunch. He said the big one turned to a grayish/white color after a few minutes on the grill and tasted TERRIBLE! The small one turned out great. Both cooked the same way, the meat was very pink when I filleted them the night before. Any one ever had this happen or hear anything similar to this? He was really bummed, it was his first big lake fish and was bummed it turned out terrible.

Alright, so I've come across something interesting. I took my boss and his sons out fishing last Friday evening, went 2 for 4. One 2 lb king and one 20 lb king. Both were clean, silver, fresh fish. My boss said today that he grilled them Saturday for lunch. He said the big one turned to a grayish/white color after a few minutes on the grill and tasted TERRIBLE! The small one turned out great. Both cooked the same way, the meat was very pink when I filleted them the night before. Any one ever had this happen or hear anything similar to this? He was really bummed, it was his first big lake fish and was bummed it turned out terrible.

Have you updated your resume? Bad idea giving your boss a 20lb sheepshead.