Set up in 55' north of the piers only to have someone that could not drive a straight line drop in more or less on top of our boards, without another boat close. This pushed us out to 70' and onto the fish, but they were not the heavies we were hoping for. By 7:15 we were 4/5 losing a small fish, getting a just legal king on a two color, a 13# on a seven color and a nice king and coho on a half core.

Picked up and ran out to 190' and ended up 4/6 out there, missing a hit and losing a good fish on a full core before rattling off three quick fish on a woodpecker dw down 58 and a jagerbomb 160 back on a slide diver. Two were steel that really helped us out.

Girls were awesome today handling the hour wait to dock better than I did. Dad was in top form on the rods being the only one not to drop a fish.

Thanks to littleboat and coralee for the reports on the deep fish. Also thanks to advantage marine for not hitting me for a total engine workover but only rebuilding as much as needed. No oil leaks, no shakes, and she purrs like a 26 year old kitten. Pity I can't push her hard for a while as today would have been a day to run.