fished the pier th last to nights wed night was crazy between 4 ofus we hooked about 30 fish never seen so much bait best time was 12 am till 330 last night was not as good only managed 6 1 king wed the rst were skams pretty fun couple of nights shrimp did most of damage caught a couple on spoons wish wind would make upits mind

That's such a great peir to fish fished it all my life. 40 sum yrs I'm guessing you where on the south pier do you know Tall Todd was he out there best friend since kids fish a ton with him haven't talked in a couple yrs if ya know who Talking about and most that fish the south pier do tell him I said hi gotta get in touch miss fishing with him. Well congrats on the catch and thanks for the post

I'm not sure if they do that every night weekends yes and of course ya got coast guard fest starting this weekend next Saturday is the big fireworks display ussually a pretty cool firewok show shot em from the hill by musical fountains u can see em from out on the lake its pretty cool