Cannon Unitrol HP Downriggers W/Swivel Bases, Downrigger Board

I have for sale two Cannon Unitrol HP Downriggers. Both have low profile swivel bases and the mounting attachment. They are in very good condition. Each has a couple normal wear spots on the booms. Booms 24" to 52". The bodies are in great shape and each is rigged with a full spool (200') of cable and a terminator. They each have a single rod holder. I have pictures and will post them here shortly. Asking $425 for the pair. I live in SE Michigan and am willing to meet or ship. Shipping them is negotiable too.

I also have a 7'-6" Cannon Formed Aluminum Downrigger Board In excellent condition. It comes with Two Eagle Feet Mounting System Brackets. The board has end caps and can be cut to length. It was made for the cannon plate style mounting brackets but would work with the swivel bases if a plate or piece of UHMW were machined to fit the track. I have the UHMW and will machine it if there is a buyer for the board. This would make a really nice setup for someone. $125 for the board w/adapter plates to receive swivel bases. $100 for just the board. (both prices include the eagle feet)

Also, 2 Titelok (I believe 22.5 degree) flush mount, fixed position rod holders. $32 for the pair shipped.

DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg