Saginaw Bay 6/19 and 6/20/2013

Wed. I fished with Ralph S. and Larry M. for a three man limit. I wanted the famous Paulywood to join us but work got in the way. I sure felt bad when I learned that Nick got hurt at the dock. Heal fast my friend.

Thurs. Was the same crew with the addition to a very good fisherman Mike T. We managed a 4 man limit in some rough water.

I know I sound like a broken record but the doggone stuff keeps working. 30-33 FOW going 1.2 to 1.5 MPH with BB and meat. Purple, Chartreuse, Pink and White, and glows did the damage both days. We always have a couple of lines high to start but the game goes to low and slow as the sun rises higher.

The water temps are getting warmer but the fish keep acting lethargic. I think they are about to come out of dormancy and start really snapping. Gotta Luv Dat Bay

Awesome time as usual Frank fishing on the P1. The perch you got Frank was a beast, and hope it tasted great. Sorry that ugly mug Larry is holding it.:lol: Hope to be back out if I can this year. Here's a few pics, and a rare one with a smiling Captain.:grin:

wednesday_augres.jpg

13_inch_perch.jpg

thursday_augres.jpg

thursday1_augres.jpg

franks_29_inch_sheep.jpg

Awesome time as usual Frank fishing on the P1. The perch you got Frank was a beast, and hope it tasted great. Sorry that ugly mug Larry is holding it.:lol: Hope to be back out if I can this year. Here's a few pics, and a rare one with a smiling Captain.:grin:

wednesday_augres.jpg

13_inch_perch.jpg

thursday_augres.jpg

thursday1_augres.jpg

franks_29_inch_sheep.jpg