Coho have definitely scattered in a week. Fish can be found from the harbor to the hills to wind point and south of kenosha but the bite can be tough. My trips over the weekend were later in the day and sounds like the earlier bite was better. Seems like farther south was better then around Racine.

6/8/13 - Fished 8am-1pm finished 14 for 25. Made one pass in front of the harbor and missed a coho almost immediately but did not mark much. Got a report of decent action in 60 fow south of the reef so I decided to venture out there instead since it was already late in the morning. Worked 50-70 fow area with spotty action and no real pattern developing. Standard coho rigs were number one higher in the water column. A couple boats near me pick up straggler kings but I never found one.

6/9/13 - Fished 1pm-6pm finished 10 for 12. Afternoon trip thought I would be best off fishing the hills and reports of mixed bag being taken in the morning out there. Found some nice trout out there but that was it. Only had three guys so after we caught our 6 trout I moved back into the area I fished the day before. Pulled a couple coho pretty quick and then a couple more going back through the area. Ran out of time and had to call it a day. Tried everything out deep but the salmon must have boogied out of there by the time I got there, not a single hit. Inside was standard coho gear in the upper water column again.