33' cris craft coho sedan bridge

prop nut

Good friends good old boat has got to go fully equipped ready to go read list below

send me a pm I will put you in touch with owner boat is located in Burnham Illinois

kingfishermancaptain_jamies_boat.jpg

33.5 1979 CHRIS CRAFT COHO, TWIN 350, DUAL STATIONS, WILL SLEEP SIX, HEAVEY DUTY V DRIVES, 4 HEAVY DUTY BATTERIES, NEW BATTERY CHARGER, BINMAR AUTO PIL0T WITH REMOTE AND COMPLETE EXTRA UNITE. RADAR, TWO GPS, TWO DEPTH AND FISH FINDERS, TWO VHS MARINE RADIOS, 15 PFD'S, THREE BILGE PUMPS, HIGH DEF TV AND ANTENNA. REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONING, NEW HEAD SYSTEM, 30 AND 50 AMP SERVICE, AM/FM/CD I POD READY RADIO, COMPLETE SET OF TOOLS, ...................5 WALKER TOURNAMENT SERIES DOWN RIGGERS, 18 DOWN RIGGER AND BIRD RODS AND REELS, 6 COUNTER REELS WITH RODS, 4 COPPER SETS, 4 LED CORE SETS, HUNDREDS OF SPOON, BODY BAITES, DOGGERS AND FLIES, BOX FULL OF DIPSY AND SLIDE DIVERS, TWO SETS OF TROLLING BOARDS, A DOZEN + YELLOW BIRDS AND WALLEYE BOARDS, SETZER TUBES, FISH CLEANING STATION WITH WASH DOWN PUMP AND 12 VOLT KNIVES. 4 COOLERS, ......EXTRA PROPS, STARTERS, WATER PUMPS, DISTRIBUTER, FUEL PUMP, ANCHOR, LINE +, INCLUDES BRIDGE BIMINI, AFT CAMPER TOP, AND MORE

send me a pm or email [email protected]