Part time help rigging my boat

I'm looking for someone to help me rig my boat and willing to reimburse your efforts. I'm not able to get in my boat yet but would like to be of as much assistance as possible. I can't take my boat anywhere yet either but its in a heated shop. The list: Fishfinder/ thru hull transducer, 2nd battery, lighting, tracks, electrical, and at the bottom of the list some cushion work maybe if $ allows. There are a few other items in the works also. If your looking for some part time work and have the skill and love working on boats or know someone who does please let me know. South of Holland area. Sorry but finances don't allow "pro" rates and this is not a pro boat. Just want to fish and already spending more than is wise. (addictions do that:eek:) Would like to do this next month (or April?) when I'm able to get around a little better but willing to work around your schedule. I normally have Wed off so thats the best day for me but have other mornings and afternoons (evenings) off as well. PM me if your interested with your requested rate and ability, exchange work for fishing, or with any other helpful info.

Thanks

Bob