Here are the 2013 dates..looking forward to getting started :thumb:

May 4th Blood Run

May 25th Fish Hawk

June 8th Silver Streak

July 6th Big Papa Sportfishing

July 27th Pro Troll

Aug 10th Big Weenie

Aug 24th

Again blow days will be the following day if possible. We will fish predicted 3 to 5ft or less seas. 3 to 5ft will be called day of by our weather boat. Rules entry fees and points system will remain the same as last year.

• 2 months later...

As many will notice there are no major rule changes this year the only wording changes were to allow for the extra events. This is about to change we are making the Port Championship a captains challenge. What this means is all events will return to 100% payout we will no longer hold back 5 dollars per boat for the Port Championship. We will set aside 5 dollars per entry for big fish of that event all remaining money will be paid for

1st at 50%

2nd at 30%

3rd at 20%

this is based on 20 boats or less after 21 boats we will go to

1st at 40%

2nd at 30%

3rd at 20%

4th at 10%

Big fish will still be winner take all of the pooled money for big fish.

Now as to the Port Championship anyone who wishes may enter and it will be a one time entry fee of $100.00 which will be paid the same as a normal event IE we will pay 1st 2nd and 3rd at the normal percentages. The Port Championship will still be a best total score of your best 5 events so you still have 2 throwaway events. I did not think to discuss a entry deadline with Don however unless he has another idea my thought is you must decide on doing the Port Championship on or before weigh in at the May 25th event. This will however be open for discussion until Don and I reach a final decision.

I just talked to Don and he agrees with what I wrote we will make one exception for any boat that misses the first 2 events they may enter the Port Championship at the 3rd event. As that is the last event a boat can fish all 5 needed for the championship.

Edited by fishsniffer