Any luck out of ST.JOE ?

Going to try and fish out of ST.JOE this weekend . Has anybody been out ? Had any luck ? Going to try for some salmon and just wondering what was going on .

The MC2 will be fishing out of St Joe Sunday weather permitting, hope the water temp has stratified some or gotten colder close in. Will be starting at the pier heads. Channel 68.

Thanks for all the info. It really helps to know whats going on before I get there . I live 2 hours away from ST. Joe and I have a small boat . And I dont get much time to fish . So the only time I can go is when the waves are small and I can fill up the truck to go .

Every little bit of info helps . Thank again all ! Hope to post about the trip and all the fish .

FISH ON !

Thanks for all the info. It really helps to know whats going on before I get there . I live 2 hours away from ST. Joe and I have a small boat . And I dont get much time to fish . So the only time I can go is when the waves are small and I can fill up the truck to go .

Every little bit of info helps . Thank again all ! Hope to post about the trip and all the fish .

FISH ON !

Joe do u have a marine radio? If u do call the MC squared on channel 68 and we will help u all we can. That is what this website is all about.