Buck 1 GLF 0

GLF

See big buck post.

I took the day off work so I could hang a tree stand where I thought the big guy might go through.

I stepped out the back door at 4:00 pm to head for my stand. I got two steps out the back door, and I saw the big boy and a doe take off running about 150 yds away :( Rather than stink it up, and put more pressure in the area, I decided to head back in the house. My stand is approximately 150 yds from his bedding area. I am thinking I need to be in the stand by at least 3 pm.

He moved over an hour earlier tonight than last night. I do not have a "peak" times chart to see when the peak movements are suppose to be.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow after work, so I can not hunt tomorrow night. Thursday we have conferences for my son :(

I watch our sons on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.

Maybe I will see if I can find someone to watch the boys for a couple hours for me this weekend ;)

I took the day off work so I could hang a tree stand where I thought the big guy might go through.

I stepped out the back door at 4:00 pm to head for my stand. I got two steps out the back door, and I saw the big boy and a doe take off running about 150 yds away :( Rather than stink it up, and put more pressure in the area, I decided to head back in the house. My stand is approximately 150 yds from his bedding area. I am thinking I need to be in the stand by at least 3 pm.

He moved over an hour earlier tonight than last night. I do not have a "peak" times chart to see when the peak movements are suppose to be.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow after work, so I can not hunt tomorrow night. Thursday we have conferences for my son :(

I watch our sons on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.

Maybe I will see if I can find someone to watch the boys for a couple hours for me this weekend ;)

I know someone that could watch your buck while you are gone...:grin:

I don't think that really counts as a

Buck 1 Glf 0 type post.

Scenario 1- if you were in that stand and the buck Looked right at you snorted and bolted, that I think would constitute 1 to 0.

Scenario 2- if you were in that stand and the buck jumped as soon as you shot and you missed, that I think would constitue 1 to 0.

Check your GPS, mine has hunt/fish times, I know these aren't exact but I can get a little grip on key times........

In My Eyes BUCK 0 GLF 0!

You'll get 'em Mikey!!!!

Worse case scenario-Guns are right around the corner!!!!!

T