Sorry this report is a little late.

Headed out Friday night after work with a Co-worker, his son, my brother, and two of my buddies from school. Ran north of Holland and started setting lines in 60 FOW. Spent the night working our way south between 100 and 140 FOW where we were marking a lot. Ended the night 6 for 11 or so.

What worked:

BW BlueBubble/White Crush Paddle with Rubber Poofster fly 90 down on rigger

8" White Slick/Fishscale Protrol with Proctoligist fly 175 back on the high diver

BLL Blue Kato on the 10 color

BLL Patriot on the 300' Copper

Silver Streak U of M frog as free slider on rigger at 75

BLL Mod Blue Veggie on 7 color

Had a really big fish on the 10 color, peeled off 200 yards of line but we had a rookie on the rod and he let a little too much slack in the line and we lost the fish. Beside that we had one fish around 12 with the rest being smaller cookie cutter kings.

Planned on fishing WMFL Saturday morning so slipped the boat overnight. Woke up to a cold, breezy morning with lightning off to the north and stormcells coming across the lake. Ken made the right call and called off the tourny, but since the boat was in the water and it looked like the weather might clear we decided to go out for breakfast and try after that. Well when we started fishing it was slow for us. I think we got on the water about 8:00 and at 11:00 we were 2 for 2. We found a few fish in 110 FOW and ended the morning putting 3 more in the box including a 17 lb. king.

What worked:

BLL Blue Kato on 10 color

BLL Miami Dolphin on 300 Copper

Silver Streak U of M frog on free slider at 65