Fishing Has No Boundaries

All,

I just wanted to share a great organization called Fishing Has No Boundaries This charity connects people with disabilities with fisherman. It is a top rated non profit site according to the Independant Charities of America Website. Check out the Sponsors page, there are a lot of great companies standing up with FHNB. I signed up and this will be my first fishing trip out on Lake Winnebago in August. I am looking forward to sharing my blessings with someone that would not have the opportunity to do this on their own. I will be sharing pictures and the story then.

There are many families that deal with disabilities both emotionally and financially. For most of these families a nice fishing boat and all it's equipment is not on their radar and never will be. Please think about sharing a day or weekend with a person that has 100% pure desire and zero opportunity.

I know that the GLF community has so many great members here that have the drive to help out. As of now Michigan does not have a chapter and FHNB is hoping that someone or a group will have the desire to start a chapter in Michigan. If you are not in Michigan look on the website there maybe a chapter near you or you may want to help establish one. If you are willing to donate a day or two per year please sign up or willing to help with a chapter, I guarantee that you will get more in return that you ever thought possible.

If you are interested please contact Kathy Overman.

Kathy will be in Michigan presenting some information about FHNB Inc this June.

Kathy's email address is [email protected]

I have invited Kathy to become a member here and share some stories and information with us.

Regards,

Tom

• 1 month later...

Hey Tom,

I just saw this and am interested also. I sent an email to Mike Damm to see if they are in need of any more boats. Hopefully they are and we can get a chance to make each other's acquaintance in August. Although I gotta admit, the poor folks that get paired with me are probably in for a slow day on the water!

Thanks for the heads up!

Hey Tom,

I just saw this and am interested also. I sent an email to Mike Damm to see if they are in need of any more boats. Hopefully they are and we can get a chance to make each other's acquaintance in August. Although I gotta admit, the poor folks that get paired with me are probably in for a slow day on the water!

Thanks for the heads up!

I am afraid I am in the same "boat" so to speak! We both live right next the biggest inland walleye lake and I have so little experience on it. :grin:

• 11 months later...

We work with FHNB WI chapter and just donated 1000.00 from the Milwaukee chapter GLSF. We also take them out in September . Great group and its really appreciated by the guys or gals with disabilitys.

• 5 years later...

social media marketing is the best way to bring the company in market. everything is popular because of internet every people is aware about internet social sites. We helps you to reach your business to the every people in short amount of time.

• EdB unpinned this topic