Fish Dog Company Website

FreeTime

I have heard from a couple guys so I thought I better make a post about our website being down since last Thursday Oct 5.

We have had a major server issue that caused the shut down:crazy: :angry2:

We have purchased a new server($$$) and have e-mail back now.

The majority of the site has to be reprogrammed due to this issue with the former server company:angry2: :threaten:

Our partner and incredible webmaster, Erik Dalton :wizard:says he should have it rebuilt by the weekend:grin:

As you can imagine rebuilding the entire site is quite a process and having to due it because of someone elses mistake surely is not making him very happy:fie:

Please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or call me at 517-282-8989 and we will take care of anything you need.

Thanks for the inquiries and we will be up and running again very shortly! :ps-020:

Dave

Bummer....I had to rebuild a couple of sites do to operator error when I first got into being a webmaster 3 years ago.

I have the site hosted with a host that does a nightly back up of the database/server. Plus, I frequently do my own back up of the database.

Restoring the site is just a couple of clicks of the mouse button when you have the database backed up. ;)

• 3 weeks later...