Grand River at Grand Rapids - Lake Michigan - Fishing Report

Still has a few chinook salmon up near the Sixth Street Dam. Brown trout along with some nice steelhead are now in the river. Try floating spawn bags or a single egg up near the dam or off the Fulton Street and Pearl Street Bridges. A few walleye were caught between Riverside Park and the dam. Big crappie and some nice bluegills were caught near Riverside Park.

What a nasty looking fish, did you catch that at the discharge down from plaster.

Looks like Alpha Buck came over here under a new name to stir the pot some more. If you can not say anything nice than shut up and don't cut down some one else's post. Are you just jelous or what?

Nice fish Waterfoul, I haven't fished the rivers in years. Might have to give it a try again some day.

Fish was released. Yes it was a bit nasty looking... but it put up one hell of a fight. I did NOT want to come into the boat and did everything it could to avoid doing so.

As for Alpha Buck, I've asked him to simply leave me alone as I want nothing to do with him ever. We'll see if he's man enough to respect my request.

Caz, got the boat all put away yet??

Looks like Alpha Buck came over here under a new name to stir the pot some more. If you can not say anything nice than shut up and don't cut down some one else's post. Are you just jelous or what?

As for Alpha Buck, I've asked him to simply leave me alone as I want nothing to do with him ever. We'll see if he's man enough to respect my request.

I am not sure who alpha buck is, but flaming will not be tolerated here.

Fish was released. Yes it was a bit nasty looking... but it put up one hell of a fight. I did NOT want to come into the boat and did everything it could to avoid doing so.

Caz, got the boat all put away yet??

Oh ya,

I put that away after the last tourney when I was fishing with you and Mike.

Rich