Fawns

caznik

Today my daughter and I went out to clear the road to our tree stands and check out the tree stands to and also put some corn out. Well as we was driving the Quad we kicked up a deer. At first we both thought it was a rabbit, but it wasn't. It was the smallest fawn that I ever seen one week before bow season. This fawn just had to been just born not to long ago. Have anyone of you members seen such thing before.

Caznik

Rich

Just throw it over the fence to the west. I hear those guys are not ever around, just make sure you let me know where you piled it.:grin::lol::grin: To make it easyer make sure you dump it abot 25 yards from that old hunting shack at the NE corner of the feild behind the woods that way you won't be in trouble and I can keep an eye on for ya and make sure no one steals it.:lol: :lol:

Rich

Just throw it over the fence to the west. I hear those guys are not ever around, just make sure you let me know where you piled it.:grin::lol::grin: To make it easyer make sure you dump it abot 25 yards from that old hunting shack at the NE corner of the feild behind the woods that way you won't be in trouble and I can keep an eye on for ya and make sure no one steals it.:lol: :lol:

Ya right,

I took care of it yesterday morning. You know that little fawn I seen came from the woods next to yours and mine. So watch out for it.

Rich

Hopfully the mother is still around. Then again with all the yotes Rich has seen out there she must have mommy or someone protecting her. Is there much sign around there Rich? I haven't been there yet this year to look around.

There is no signs of any bucks there so far. But my daughter and I will be out there hunting Sunday. Hopfully she will get something. This year we are not shooting any does there till the late hunt to make sure that the fawn will make it.

Rich

There is no signs of any bucks there so far. But my daughter and I will be out there hunting Sunday. Hopfully she will get something. This year we are not shooting any does there till the late hunt to make sure that the fawn will make it.

Rich

Rich

Did you see any sign of the yotes like you did this spring? My bet is if the mother isn't around that fawn don't stand a chance. I hope to make it over there mid week and hunt some and check things out. Bought a new ladder stand so I can get up off the ground, only trouble is I have to take it down every day when I am done. My uncle is a little strange about stuff like that but it's his property so I have to follow his rules.

Rich

Did you see any sign of the yotes like you did this spring? My bet is if the mother isn't around that fawn don't stand a chance. I hope to make it over there mid week and hunt some and check things out. Bought a new ladder stand so I can get up off the ground, only trouble is I have to take it down every day when I am done. My uncle is a little strange about stuff like that but it's his property so I have to follow his rules.

Have not seen any yotes yet but will probly later on. My brother and I still do not shot any does during bow season just because we are trying to get a buck. If we do its during late doe season or if we allready shot two bucks then we will take one doe, If its big. Man that really has to suck if you have to keep on taking your stand down. Have you looked in a good climer tree stand.

Rich